Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default GLOAT: I'm tired

Went to an auction yesterday. Big one with two rings. Right when one ring
moved to the power tools, the other ring moved across the place to the steel
room. The auctioneer started offering choice which rack of steel, no
bidders. So, he said the whole room. Ask 1000, 500, no takers. I said $200,
still no bites and he says SOLD. Then about three guys say which rack and
the auctioneer says, no the whole room, they were ****ed.

Anyway I've been hauling for a day and a half. The lot weighed in at just
over 20,000 lbs. Only maybe 500 lbs. in lengths shorter than four feet.

I think I'm set on steel for a while.

Karl