Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default VT5V73 Generic 15" LCD Color NTSC Composite Video Monitor No Backlight Symptom

On Thu, 20 May 2010 23:04:51 -0400, "Wild_Bill"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I bought a couple of used units of these No-brand generic LCD monitors to
use for video camera use. They have no brand name, and I don't know where
they were sold originally.

Google turns up this page:
http://www.omnivisionusa.com/desktop/15.1_FP_NTSC.html

There is a phone number at the bottom of the page.

Is there an FCC ID on the back, or is it just a compliance statement?

You may find a circuit diagram and/or user manual he
https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...ericSearch.cfm

- Franc Zabkar