Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Watts Tim Watts is offline

Default Safe surface for a trampoline

On 22/05/10 21:31, Michael D wrote:

I'm about to buy a 10 foot trampoline, probably like this: http://bit.ly/c83BW.
The bit of the garden where the trampoline's going isn't completely
level in one direction and dips about 8" from one side to the other.

What's a reasonable way to provide a safe, level surface for the
trampoline to rest on? I'm thinking maybe some breeze blocks or some
kind of solid timber. Obviously it would need to be able to cope with
at least some movement of the trampoline. Not sure if it will need to
be dug in a few inches.

Jedzi

Timber I would have thought - with the base tube strapped to it if
possible to prevent it slipping off...

--
Tim Watts

Hung parliament? Rather have a hanged parliament.