Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Tool review - Harbor Freight

On Sat, 22 May 2010 02:27:58 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
wrote the following:

"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in message
(Cross posted to rec.crafts.metalworking and rec.woodworking)

Bought a mobile base for some of my power tools.

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...egory=&q=95288
$ 34.99 at my local store. (Compare to circa $90 elsewhere)

I have not seen that design before. They sell you the corners. You fill in
the crosspeices with wood. One size fits all. This is a good idea.

I bought one of their earlier ones, which they discontinued years ago.
For $19.99, you got the one side with step-on lift and 2 corners,
adding your own dimensional lumber. A bit flimsy, but works.

--
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when
they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal