Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Clear, durable finish for redwood?

On Fri, 21 May 2010 13:46:59 -0600, "Max"
wrote the following:

How do you know it wasn't a Raven?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chihuahuan_Raven

I'm sure it wasn't. It didn't bark at me as it flew by.

"Nevermore will I go to Hatch; not even for the chiles."

Whose children?

--
Perfect as the wing of a bird may be, it will never enable the bird to
fly if unsupported by the air. Facts are the air of science. Without

And that, my friends, is what's doggin' global warming extremists. -LJ