Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Clear, durable finish for redwood?

On Fri, 21 May 2010 08:46:35 -0600, "Max"
wrote the following:

"Winston" wrote in message
On 5/20/2010 5:59 PM, Max wrote:

That's how I did my gate but I had a helluva time finding a pan big
enough.
Makes a great drip pan though.

http://tinyurl.com/24og5z3

Pretty, Max!

--Winston

Thank You. I'm sure you didn't take me seriously when I mentioned a pan big
enough for that gate. {:-)

He'd turn to the gents on Wreck.Metalheads for that one, of course.
It is quite doable, y'know.

--
Perfect as the wing of a bird may be, it will never enable the bird to
fly if unsupported by the air. Facts are the air of science. Without

And that, my friends, is what's doggin' global warming extremists. -LJ