Posted to uk.d-i-y
JimK[_2_] JimK[_2_] is offline

Default sand, pebbles, water, grass "photo effect" vinyl flooring - sheetor tiles - sources plse?

On 21 May, 12:54, (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:
In article ,
"dennis@home" writes:

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message

We looked at some in Carpet Right a while ago, while buying the
thickest vinyl they did - it's a "pile" vinyl, feels kinda weird
like a short haired brush when rubbed - but IIRC the colour
rendition of the patterns looked pretty horrible (muted), and
the feel of the stuff itself was horrible to the touch.

I think it was called something Flo, or something Flow

flotex or flotex HD.
Not vinyl but some sort of plastic carpet.
The HD stuff is better printed.

It used to be advertised on TV as a carpet for kitchens.
I fitted it into an elderly relative's bathroom, and shall
we just say, it was an absolute god-send. You could lift
out a few tiles, wash/hose them down outside, and refit.
It looked quite respectable, didn't stain or hold smells.

mmm that doesn't really sound like what I want but at least I know
what it's not called :)

cheers
JimK