Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default close coupled cistern bolts

On Sun, 16 May 2010 20:10:37 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

not that many actually know what their water pressure is.

I see you can buy a pressure gauge for about £11 that screws onto a
washing machine tap but I want to know the pressure upstairs at the
toilet and not downstairs at the washing machine. I think it would be
too much hassle to fit and then remove a 3/4" adaptor to the cistern
feed to connect the gauge and the gauge would probably never get used
again, so I can see why the trial and error approach is simpler.