A K

Default Weevils...

The only real solution is get a pest control person in, you need to
identify them before you know how to get rid. The kitchen is a
difficult area because you don't want to use poisons because of the
implications to you. I had what I thought were Pharaoh ( a nightmare
to get rid of) but they turned out to be book mites and very easy to
eradicate. You could have something a simple as silverfish which
love damp - so get rid of the damp and they go.

Angela

P.S. the pest guy I called only charged me £15!

"Marcus Fox" wrote
in message ...
Weevils (browny black about 7mm long) are crawling up out of the

gap between
the base and back inside of our wall hung kitchen cupboard Suspect

they cam
walk all around the inside where the base, top and sides meet the

back. How
to eradicate them?

Marcus