Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default How much power does a 120v 15A lighted switch use anyway?

In ,
Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

It's gonna get more expensive soon. Arizona provides about 30% of
California's power, and Arizona is ****ed.

If they won't give us power, we'll send them our illegal aliens.

I seem to think that if such a "p!$$ing contest" develops along with
ability to ship out illegal aliens, I would think that Arizona would send
them back to California, Freight Collect. Maybe along with some of their
own - especially if expelling illegal aliens from a state is legally
easier of not forcing them to cross or dragging them across an
international border.

If California gains competence and allowance at state level of
government expelling illegal aliens, it appears to me that CA would do
better to send them back outside USA as a whole. If not, I seem to think
that CA is not in really good shape to tick off AZ.

--
- Don Klipstein )