Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default Need help repiring rust hole in Weber grill dome

On May 19, 5:16*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Ron wrote:
On May 16, 7:54 pm, aemeijers wrote:

The number of signs is not always a reliable indicator, especially
if one or more people in the chain use Google or other non-standard
posting programs. (I learned about Google the hard way- I have to
use Google Groups when visiting relatives

I use GG 90% of the time and never have a problem.

The problem is with other newsreaders - Outlook Express for one - that
don't add the ""

But that wasn't the problem in this case.

I'd still like to know what google groups does to their posts that prevents IE
from quoteing properly. They are the only posts that cause the problem.