Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Another tractor

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...
Another tractor followed me home last night. Its an International Loader
backhoe. Now, Julie wants me to sell one. How is that done? I've never let
one go. But she insists six is too many.

I've never sold a gun either. Maybe someone can give advice here, cause
she's going to think I have too many guns next. they are starting to
multiply.

Karl

Karl,

I think perhaps you are asking the wrong question. I suspect that the proper
question is how much information do you need to trouble your dear Julie
with?

I suspect that Julie would never have questioned how many tractors would be
appropriate to have if you had not mentioned the acquisition of the tractor.

Here at RCM, we are all aware of the value of such a machine to relive the
burdens on today's modern agronomist. Such a tool is very efficient in the
moving of dirt from place to place as well as lifting heavy stuff and
generally improving the ability to turn dirt into food.

This of course leaves you more time to tinker in the shop, and thus stay
away from your darling bride when she prefers to avoid your scrutiny of her
domestic affairs.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.