Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Surface mount sockets

In article ,
Dave Osborne wrote:
I think you're making a meal out of it. Of course some thick sparkie who
doesn't give a toss can f**k it up - in the same way as so many of them
don't tighten terminal screws properly. But with care a competent DIYer
should be ok by following the instructions in the FAQ. I've made many
thousands of terminations without problems.

I thought you were an ex-BBC Film sound engineer?

You thought wrong.

In what context have
you "made many thousands of [pyro/micc] terminations"? You are in a very
small minority if you have. Pray tell.

Commercial greenhouses. The BBC pay was so poor I had a second job.

--
*If only you'd use your powers for good instead of evil.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.