Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Starts OT but I gotta brag.

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 May 2010 11:09:13 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

On topic now,

More importantly the house has a 3 car shop!

Sorry to be bragging here but Kim and I are busting at the seams with
joy.

Your son and his accomplishments make him someone to be proud of. As
far as the 3-car shop is concerned -- you suck!

Echo on the congratulatory words Leon. I've raised 4 that are all
successful in their own pursuits. We know the feeling of pride, and it's
deserved. As for the garage - better start making plans to build on that
puppy. You know what they say about space...

Thank you Mike, we have always been proud but his acknoledgement was
appreciated. I am currently toing a Sketchup copy of the floor plans. ;~)