Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 19, 3:26�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

I have met many refugee Palestinians in Jordan and heard from them
what happened to them first hand. �I don't listen to Fox TV and dimwit
propaganda �from people who have never been near the place. �So it is
apparent to me what scum zionists are.

Poor Palestinians. They ran away from the Israelis - who did not kick them
out.

On the other hand, the Jordanians DID kick the Palestinians out of Jordan
(hence, the 'Black September' movement). They moved to Lebanon which, until
the arrival of the Palestinians was the Riveria of the middle-east. They
managed to **** the country up big time, so the Syrians and Israelis chased
them out of there. From Lebanon, they moved to Cyprus and Tunisia, becoming
the wetbacks of the area.

They sided with Hussein when he invaded Kuwait, and when the Kuwaities
returned to their homes, the first thing they did was kick out the
Palestinians. For siding with Hussein, the Iraqis told the Palestinians to
adios it, mach schnell!

Israel tried to give Gaza to Egypt, along with the rest of the Sinai. Egypt
said "No thanks, it's full of Palestinians." Jordan likewise renounced all
interest in the West Bank because it, too, was full of Palestinians.

Over 100,000,000 people have voted on the issue (Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon,
Cyprus, Tunisia, Kuwait, Israel, and Iraq). Nobody wants the Palestinians!
Heck, the Palestinians don't even like each other.

You may very well be the ONLY person on the planet who will tolerate them..

---

Here's an interesting factoid you should take to heart before you get too
worked up over hating the Zionists.

As we speak, there are about 13,000 lifers in the Israeli Defense Force
(IDF) and another 100,000 or so fulfilling their mandatory service. So,
tonight, there are about 120,000 soldiers under arms in Israel.

That number can be increased to 640,000 in 72 hours, with the first quarter
million deployed in combat, on three fronts, by this time tomorrow.

The U.S. Department of Defense estimates that Israel can field 18 land
divisions (infantry and armor). If so, that puts the IDF at fifty percent
greater strength than that authorized for the U.S. military (10 Army and 2
Marine divisions).

It is known that the IDF can fight a war on three fronts, without
significant resupply for 30 days. The greatest maximum endurance under NATO
contingency plans was ten days.

You REALLY don't want to **** with Israel!

All the above doesn't detract from the fact they are scum. They are
only able to sustain such an army because of the meddling U$A. It
won't last. The USA is broke, owned by the Chinese. There will be
cuts. I expect aid to the scum will be among them.
Hearing the way you speak you definately deserved 11/9. There will be
other attacks I expect. Even the security must be cost billions of
dollars the USA can't afford.
BTW, nobody voted on any of the issues. You don't get to vote in most
of the states mentioned as they are not democracies. Nobody in the
USA wants Mexicans.
You ramble on in a demented fashion about an area of the world you
have clearly never visited, spouting crap from Fox TV and dodgy
statistics.
BTW is it bub as in beelzebub?