Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default Is there a HARDER to operate Digital Lamp Timer than theIntermatic DT500CL

On May 19, 1:45*am, Tony wrote:
D. Ohl wrote:
Can there possibly be a harder to operate lamp timer than the Intermatic
DT500CL?

I'm so sorry I bought it!

There are a few that look like the same thing with different names on
them. *I have an Ingraham TE 109 that someone gave me because it's so
difficult to program. *There is a chance this link may help.

http://www.fixya.com/support/t187875..._ingraham_mode...

Yup my neighbour gave me two (electronic); cos very difficult to
program! Not only that if the power went off they had to be reset!
With an electromechanical timer at least it starts again after the
power interruption (usually, here, very brief!). In fact it's possible
to check how long the power was off by noting later how 'delayed' the
setting is!