Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default USB camera for powder check

My bullet weight varies more than the 2.7 grain charge and my cases are
mixed headstamps and they vary. My powder charge is about the volume of a
pea. I'm on the right side of the press and the powder dump is on the far
left. I CAN observe the case after the powder dump but I have to move
awkwardly to do so. Thus the camera to take a peek in the case and put
the image on a screen that's behind the press on the right. Too bad, I
have a few comparator scales at work with settable +/- tolerance for
weighing wire. I don't want to give up my "Factory Crimp Die". I still
want that 8-station press!

Good points. Obviously your problem is shooting those itty bitty pea shooter
loads. Get yourself a BMG.

Now you have reached an age that you don't need to wait to get what you
want. Order that eight station unit today. Spend your kids inheritance.

Karl