Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 17, 10:11�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
terry wrote:

And, oh by the way, the world is already overpopulated, by humans, at
the expense of everything else, fish, fauna, the environment et al.

Yeah, that's what Paul Ehrlich said some years ago ("The Population Bomb").
In fact he predicted widespread famine resulting in the die-off of half the
worlds population by 1980.

Ehrlich now fills the pointless hours of his days advocating the perils of
global warming.

---

All the people on earth, all six billion of them, if stacked like cordwood
would fit in a cubic mile.

At the population density of Hong Kong, the world's population would fit in
the state of West Virginia. Which would be, admittedly, pretty horrible.

I never heard of him. However, he's exactly right, just got the
timescale wrong.
The crunch time won't be long now. As fossil fuel become more
expensive and rare, the world won't be able to sustain the present
artificially high population.
What's the point of more people? I can never understand the dimwits
that have huge families, epecially the one that can't feed/clothe/
educate/house them.
A lot of them are religious nuts, I believe, just trying to crowd out
other religious nuts.