Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 18, 2:32�am, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 16 May 2010 08:56:25 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

So I hate f***g Israelis for what they are doing toPalestinians but I
am not anti-semetic.

[ Liar, estimated....]

What you say is that multiple religions cannot live on the same earth.

Ever hear of Winston Churchill sinking �allied (French) anchored
ships? Yes he did and it ****ed the French off. You do not call THAT
rape or PILLAGE

Why do you hate?

Getting even is better, IMHO

Religion is the root of most evil.
No, it seems multiple religion can't live together. Astonishing how
people come to believe in such tosh.

The sinking of the French navy at Oran was performed because they
refused to turn their ships over to the Brits after the fall of
France. We couldn't let them fall into the hands of Hitler. They
were given every chance to surrender and warned of the consequences.
So you've got it wrong again. The French were not our allies by then.
The (Vichy) French regime was co-operating with Hitler at that point.
As far as I know, notjing was stolen and no-one was raped.
Do you even know the meanings of those words?

I have met many refugee Palestinians in Jordan and heard from them
what happened to them first hand. I don't listen to Fox TV and dimwit
propaganda from people who have never been near the place. So it is
apparent to me what scum zionists are.