Grandpa

Default Any tips for patching a knot hole in a fence?

Assuming the problem is neighbors being nosey and looking thru the
fence, hang or mount some nice flower planters over the holes. Yard
decorations like those out of prick (sun, moon faces etc) would do the
trick too. Birdhouse, anything where you might screw down to the fence
a horizonal board over the hole or planter mount. Put a small paper
with a note on it with "NOSEY" over the hole from your side firstVBG.

Carmella wrote:
Hi,

My fence has developed a few large knotholes right at eye level and I'm
hoping to find a way to patch it.

I can't find the knots (am I spelling 'knot' right?), I guess they landed
on the neighbor's side.

Any suggestions? My first thought is wood filler, but I don't know if a
large knot hole will just distort and pop out the filler when the weather
changes.

Thanks,

Carmella