Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen range-switching from gas to electric 240v ?

HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
A call to the gas company to drop service one one side of the duplex
resulted in a savings of over $100/year.

Wait, there's more!

The remaining meter is the one servicing the "office" side of the
duplex and the bill is paid by a company check.

Deductible.

You're using the law to save money but the tax weasels will claim
your use of company utilities is compensation. The thought of how
much money and government resources to go after you for that would
boggle the mind.

No, the business charges me a modest amount for utilities (water also). Our
coporate tax attorney told me to forget about it inasmuch as it is way below
the de minimus rule, but I, being as righteous as a disciple, said "Render
unto Caesar..." and so forth.

Aye, yer an honest lad, Slàinte mhòr agad!

Nope, it's not Klingon.

TDD