Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 17, 5:47�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

If you become a refugee it doesn't mean you have permanently abondoned
your home. �You have got out of a war zone to protect your family.

Agreed.

They were driven out as Isreal is still doing today.

Absolutely not so. "Abandoned land" is held in trust for lawful inheritors.

Democratic nations do not drive out their inhabitants, pull down their
houses and build houses for �Jews only.

Neither do the Jews. Arabs are evicted because they build houses (actually
shacks) without permits on land bought by Jews.

Democratic nations don't find
it neccesary to construct massive walls to shut out citizens of that
country.

Neither does Israel. It builds walls to keep out terrorists.

As to put the lie to your statement, for 19 years, from 1948 until the
six-day war of 1967, the King of Jordan forbade any Israeli Muslim from
crossing the border to worship at the third holiest site in Islam (the
Mosque of Omar on the Temple Mount). He built a wall to keep his own
co-religionists out.

When the Israeli paratroopers captured Jerusalem from the Jordanians, Moshe
Dyan announced the policy that any pilgrim of any faith was free to worship
at any holy site under Israeli control. Specifically, if any Muslim crossed
the Allenby Bridge on a pilgrimage to Harem Shariff, he would be allowed to
come unimpeded (the pilgrim was not, however, permitted to carry grenades).

Democratic nations don't shell concentration camps.

Neither do Israelis. I know the incident to which you refer. The fact is
Christian militia in Lebanon killed Arabs in a refugee camp and the Jews got
the blame.

They are
just Nazi scum. �They are in breach of hundreds of UN resolutions.
They only get away with it because of American support.

I call "Godwin," hope you rot in Hell, and if I ever get the chance, I'll be
glad to help send you there.

You are in cloud cuckoo land. All Jews go to hell automatically. You
are an example of why. Godwin. I presume you are refering to the
autor of Frankinstein' monster. Yes, that would fit.