Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fred Fred is offline

Default close coupled cistern bolts

On Sun, 16 May 2010 17:21:44 +0100, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Most of the ones I've seen have used stainless steel bolts. IIRC the
washers are cone shaped?

These plastic bolts are about 1cm wide and about 6.5cm long. The
washer is about 2.5cm wide but has a lip on the inside edge so it is
almost like a top hat washer. SF say their previous supplier is no
longer trading but their new one, PJH group, didn't want to know
because they didn't fulfill the order. The bolts are almost like those
used to hold a toilet seat, so may be I could use some of those, if I
could find a suitable washer.