Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default I am tired of trying to fix my lawn it's time to resodding it

bob callaway wrote:
I live in Houston, Texas and my yard is composed of maybe 50% St.
Augustine grass, and 50% weeds that have over the last ten years. I
have resolved that I may have to start over and buy sod for my front
lawn. I need to know what is this going to cost? or maybe I should
just continue to pick weeds

There's a couple of guys on Houston Craigslist that advertise St Augustine
sod for ~$120 per pallet. A pallet covers (according to them) 450 sq ft. The
price includes delivery and installation.

Here's an ad from just today (16 May)
http://houston.craigslist.org/for/1744261653.html

I have no personal knowledge of these folks, I've just seen their ad. Maybe