Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT UK and religion

Well, that does sound a bit more free than my experience with the USA.
Thank you for writing, I'm always curious how things are, around the
world.

I wonder if wearing a star of David into a Mosque would have the same
peaceful result?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"harry" wrote in message

On May 16, 1:11�pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Try carrying a blue Book of Mormon at a Calvary Chapel, or Southern
batpist meeting, and let me know how it went. When you get out of
the
hospital.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

As I said , the USA is a nasty violent place.
You could bring your book of Mormon into any church over here. It/you
would be considered a strange curiousity but no-one would even raise
their voice to you. They might even let you preach. We have true
freedom of speech. You can say what you like to people and they won't
shoot you. Our f***g government is trying to change all that it has
to be said. We are a very secular society. Few people take any
religion seriously. The churches are virtually empty. We know that
religion is the root of most evil.
Years ago some Mormons left one of their books with me. They were
door to door trying to convert people. I read through it and
concluded it was complete fiction. I think I still have it somewhere.