Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Need help repiring rust hole in Weber grill dome

Ron wrote:
-snip-

I didn't write that. Quite the opposite in fact. Although there is at
least one idiot in here that thinks that if a *Webber* grill has a
1/2" hole in the lid "it's done".

I don't know if I'm the idiot, you're referring to-- but let me
clarify *my* opinion. If a 1/2 in hole bothers the OP-- he can
spend several hours repairing to get maybe one more season out of his
grill.

Or he can buy a new one for under $100. [or a lightly used one on
craigslist for 1/2 of that]

If *my* grill had a 1/2" hole- I'd live with it until I replaced the
grill. I doubt anyone who is bothered by one can make it look good
without spending more time than it is worth.

Jim