Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craigslist murderers

harry wrote:
On May 16, 2:46�am, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 15 May 2010 11:47:20 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Exactly which bit is reinvented?
Oh and BTW, it was a British scientist invented the internet too.

Oh, Harry, what shall I do with you. One Brit is credited with
developing the _World Wide Web_ (maybe others).

Not the Internet. Thank Our Military Might for helping you.

Contrary to popular belief, Gore did not invent ARPANET.

Contrary to popular US belief, Bill Gates did not invent the
computer! :-)

I don't know anyone in the U.S. who believes Bill Gates
invented the computer but I've been out of college about
four decades. I'll ask the six little kids next door to
me and find out what drivel has been fed to them in the
government schools they attend. This is going to be very
interesting. LIGHT BULB!! Hey! I have an idea, I need a
list of questions to ask them. Everyone should submit a
question and I could make a list of them to ask my little
friends. I could post the results.

TDD