Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 16, 2:28�am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

Putting the worms back in the can is impossible. ?Given the recent
trends in
nukes, keeping worms canned doesn't appear to be possible either. ?-

Exactly so. �You are going to have to learn to mind your own business
& cease interfering.

That would be nice, but not possible. For better or worse, we ARE the
world's policeman. No one else, just us.

The world doesn't need a policeman. And no, you're not alone we have
the Russians and Chinese doing their bit of interfering too.
There can be no policeman without law. This is just arbitary US
meddling for their own ends. The USA has not signed up to
international law for the good reason it acts outside the law.
I haven't seen the USA in Africa where there's lots of bad stuff goes
on.
I have to tell you, the Chinese are there in a big way. But they're
just after the mineral wealth. And the oil.