Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default McMaster is instant fulfillment!

On 2010-05-15, Boris Mohar wrote:
On Thu, 13 May 2010 17:35:52 -0500, Louis Ohland wrote:

I ordered a pair of Imperial model IE-180 wire cutters late on the 12th,
and they arrived just now. Hot damn, that's just about instantaneous...
Must have shipped from Elmhurst.

I wish that there is a way to convince them to sell to Canadians. They
stopped because "there was too much hassle with customs" Business must be
good.

Apparently, NAFTA did not do what it was supposed to do.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564