Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default OT-American flag offends teacher

"azotic" wrote:

This one involves an art project. A Salinas middle school student said her
teacher stopped her from drawing the American flag, while another student's
picture of President Obama was praised.

Tracy Hathaway said the art teacher at Gavilan View Middle School told her
daughter she couldn't draw the American flag because it was offensive.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local...-93423139.html

I'm getting jaded but teacher in my mind now is synonymous with indoctrinator. There are
agendas and education is a battleground. Thank God my teachers tended to be libertarian
and conservative for the most part.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller