Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Why Are More People Starting To Agree With Jon Banquer?

"David R.Birch" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

Try confining yourself to some simple programs for a while, and see how
you feel about it. Until I lost it a couple of years ago I used to drag
out Generic CADD from time to time, even though I had the full version of
Ashlar Vellum on my computer. It was refreshing.

And I've written entire articles in Notepad. It can be like a breath of
fresh air. One little breath, but it's good. d8-)

Before I bought my first computer, my sister gave me two floppies with
Word Perfect 4.0 on them and told me to buy something that would run it.
My first CAD program fit on one floppy.

David

As PV feels about XyWrite (and I generally agree), that's how I felt about
Word Perfect 5.0. For me, that was the best writer's WP I ever used.

--
Ed Huntress