Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus14233 Ignoramus14233 is offline

Default OT - new political idea

On 2010-05-15, RogerN wrote:
From what little I looked, Adolph Hitler was married to only one woman and
also came from a Catholic background, did that make him moral? Maybe no
worse than Pelosi but still not moral.

Hitler married to his long term lover Eva Braun only 40 hours before his death.

As for your family story, you only gave us one side of it, and you
have not disproven anything with your example. Newt Gingrich is a
whore because he cheated on his wives, including on one with cancer.
He was not an unlucky, upstanding guy. I could not want him to babysit
my kids or manage my money, or my country.