Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craigslist murderers

harry wrote:
On May 15, 4:26�am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
Jim Yanik wrote:
aemeijers wrote in
:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
My Russian cousins lost so many people in the war and they have
every right to be paranoid. Hitler should have paid attention to
history. The Russians are very pragmatic and will grind anyone
into the ground who is foolish enough to attack them on their
home turf, Ruskies don't play. Boris, have you hugged a terrorist
today? Da! Hugged him like bear till eyeballs pop out!
That's why we have so many bug-eyed Afghanis?
I don't believe anyone will ever be able to conquer Afghanistan. It
will take an autochthonous government to control that country and
even then, it will be extremely difficult if not impossible.
TDD
It is stretching the term to call it a country. Most of that part of the
world is really ****ant little feifdoms, much like Europe after Rome
fell, and the borders on the map a western invention of convenience.
Loyalty is to clan/village/sect, not to nation-state.
so what happens when one of those sects decides to launch attacks on the
US,originating from bases in that "nation"?
(and the others resist our retribution...)
What would YOU do?(as one responsible for US security and defense.)
either some Afghan group takes authority and keeps some control over
them all,or it's a lawless land and anything goes,including "genocide" when
they attack the US from there,or go there to hide from us.
Our problem is that we listen to our whiners,weenies,and politically
correct and give them too much weight.
And lots of OUR people unnecessarily die from doing that.
Israel has pretty much the same problem.
We MUST establish that attacking the US is a REALLY bad idea.
We can be a good friend or a terrible enemy. We can't be both.

What was it that ancient Cave Politician said? "Walk softly but
carry a big stick."

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like "W".

My fault, it's a common misquote, it happens when one doesn't research.

What Theodore Roosevelt said was not "walk softly but carry a big stick"
as is often mis-quoted. He gave his famous quote during a speech in 1903:
There is a homely old adage which runs: "Speak softly and carry a big
stick; you will go far." If the American nation will speak softly, and
yet build and keep at a pitch of the highest training a thoroughly
efficient navy, the Monroe Doctrine will go far.

Darn, we need another Teddy Roosevelt as president, he would scare the
crap out of all those sissy Europeans and we would probably wind up
nuking Iran or any other pipsqueak who shakes a fist at us. It's funny
how Kadafi shut the hell up when RR sent the Air Force and Navy to knock
on his door. *snicker*

TDD