Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

harry wrote:
(snip)

But the EVIDENCE has shown that using a gun gives you the best chances for
successful self-defense.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Commonsense tels you if you start a gunfight somemight get killed.
You are just spouting NRS drivel.

I'm a peaceful man- I'll never start a gunfight. But if someone else
does, and he dies instead of me because I had a gun available, well, I
fail to see a problem. I'm no cowboy- I go out of my way to avoid
hanging out with stupid people, drunks, druggies, and criminals, and
situations and areas where violence is a common way of settling
disputes. But if said stupid people, et al, come to my quiet little
corner of the world and start something, I will do my best to make sure
I'm not the one leaving on a gurney.

--
aem sends...