Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Someone in Power with BALLS !!!!

Markem wrote:

On Fri, 14 May 2010 08:12:12 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Had he remained true to his word, he would have said (to, say, minority
leader Senator Mitch McConnell) "Look, Mitch, this is my second
appointment. Fair's fair. I think you, and your caucus, should make the
pick - subject of course to my veto. Let's work together to make this a
better country."

That is a laughable POV there, I mean funny as all hell.

Why is that any more funny than "reaching across the aisle" or, in the
spirit of "a new tone", letting Teddy Kennedy write your education bill?

/Oh yeah, because *those* things actually happened.

Mark

Rob Leatham