Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default OT - new political idea

On May 12, 9:44*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"John R. Carroll" wrote in ...

RogerN wrote:
Since the people that want religious freedom can't agree with the
rest of the nation, why don't we just split. *Those wanting religious
freedom can have their own country to run the way they want. *Then
they can see if God blesses their country that acknowledges God.
Maybe their constitution can declare that their government not
establish a church but exclude "Separation of Church and State".
Maybe they can have a pledge of allegiance that says "One nation
under God" and put "In God we Trust" on their money. *Maybe they can
be free to place nativity scenes on public property, post the Ten
Commandments, and have a Bible in their schools.

I believe God would bless such a nation, I believe it would become a
great nation. *But then, others would see how blessed that nation is,
and they would want to come in and enjoy the prosperity but not thank
the God that blessed it. *Those who don't believe in the things that
made the nation great would infiltrate it and destroy it from the
inside. *They wouldn't be part of what made the nation great, they
would be part of what destroyed the great nation. *Just like it
happened in the USA.

Let me guess, you just found out that Michael Jackson died and can't
preform
at your birthday party.

--
John R. Carroll

Actually I was thinking how nice it would be if the liberals and
conservatives could separate and each have their own part of the country to
run the way they wanted. *But then when the conservatives did well and the
liberals spiraled down the toilet, the liberals would come in and ruin what
the conservatives accomplished. *Then I realized that what I was thinking
about already happened and that's what I'm living in now, the most blessed
country but being destroyed by liberals. *The enemy is here and is
destroying us from within!

Time to take my medicine and go to bed.

RogerN

And are you completely unwilling to accept the possibility that the
outcome may be different from what you imagine? What would you do if
the "liberal nation" was prosperous and the "conservative nation"
circled the bowl? Would THAT be enough to get you to stop believing,
or would you just smile and say something like, "It's all part of
God's bigger plans."?