Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-American flag offends teacher

"azotic" fired this volley in
:

2nd ammendment rights which can only be remadied by involking an
involentary carrier change to spare future students the verbal
chastisement this educator has
in store for any pupil whos ideology does not align with hers.

Part of the problem that allows teachers to assume positions of authority
then foist their idea(l)s upon students is that some of them are
literate. Few of the general population of middle-school teachers are
actually well-educated; true enough, even though they have "degrees" in
"general education" (more of a description of the character of what they
learned, than the scope of what they'll do). But more of the radical
types are functionally literate than the "equal-pay-for-all-regardless-
of-skills" types.

Some of "us" who condemn them are not. Those who are not have no right
or ability to fight back, using illiterate, inane commentary. It has no
use, and exhonerates the radicals' positions.

I wholeheartedly condemn what that teacher did. I can also write a
cogent, well punctuated and properly spelled treatise on why I condemn
it.

Get a book.

LLoyd