Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

harry wrote:

Poor brainwashed youths. The recruiting officers scour the streets
for the uneducated and the (Hollywood) deluded. At the end of their
service, they have not improved themselves educationally or otherwise,
They have no choice but to re-enlist. There's no work for them in
America. The Mexicans, I hear, take the few jobs there are. Helped
by the greedy unpatriotic Americans that employ them.

You're living in the past. Virtually all U.S. military personnel are
high-school graduates and some have some college.

Money quotes:

"We find that, on average, recruits tend to be much more highly educated
than the general pub-lic..."

"98 percent of all enlisted recruits who enter the military have an
education level of high school graduate or higher, compared to the national
aver-age of 75 percent."

And mo
http://www.heritage.org/Research/Rep...and-After-9-11

In a companion report:
"...only about 7 percent of recruits for 2003-2005 entered the military with
some college experi-ence, over 11 percent of the 2004 active component
enlisted force had some college experience." (About one-quarter of the U.S.
population has a baccalaureate degree).