Tim Mitchell

Default Is a Glow Worm 18HXI boiler any good?

We are replacing our aging Glow Worm CH boiler, I've had 2 quotes so far
from local fitters and both have offered the Glow Worm 18HXI as the
replacement boiler. I can't find any opinions about it, good or bad, has
anyone any experiences with it?

Both quotes are around the 2K mark for supplying and fitting the boiler
which seems a bit steep, I am seriously considering DIY'ing it all then
getting a gas fitter to commission the gas bit. It's only a case of
fitting the flue and reconnecting the water pipes.
--
Tim Mitchell