Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On May 14, 1:23�pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry wrote:

The might of the British empire failed in Afghanistan. �The greater
and closer might of the USSR failed. �Yet the retard Bush thought he
could succeed. And our own B-liar thought he could be famous.
This is because George Retard Bush never was interested in HISTORY.
Probably never even heard of Vietnam.

True story.

It was my second date with a lovely lady.

I was sitting on the couch in her living room watching the news while she
skinned another muskrat - or whatever women do when they say "I'll be read
in just a minute" - when suddenly there's this screech from the bedroom:
"That goddamn George Bush should learn some history!" (Evidently she, too,
was monitoring the news.)

"Uh, he has a degree from Yale," I volunteered. "In history."

"That's a goddamn lie!" came the reasoned retort.

[tappity-tap-tap on her computer]

"Ah, here it is," I say. "He also has an MBA from Harvard."

Standing behind me now, fists clenched, she stares at the screen and hisses:
"The ****in' Republicans have taken over the internet."

Thinking quickly, I composed a complicated, but believable, excuse for
leaving. I think it was "I have to go."

Still, I learned two very important lessons from this encounter:
1. Google is not always your friend, and
2. Don't date an unmedicated manic-depressive.

Are the qualifications from these institutes are not worth a wank?
"W" led America into the greatest disasters ever. Financial and
military. How does that equate with qualifications from these
organisations?
Or was it this?. It was to enable his wealthy republican friends to
make massive profits fro the banking sectors and the armaments
industries. So he wasn't stupid, he was EVIL. Is that what you're
telling me?
Meanwhile ordinary Americans lose their jobs and their homes.
Whilst he bankers and the armament manufacturers relax in the sun in
their island paradises. Democracy republican style.