Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

harry wrote:

You have to make a start somewhere. There's something mentally
defective about anyone who thinks they need to carry/posses a gun to
impress people. They have made a start in Australia I believe.
We made a start in the 1920s.

I agree. Whether someone carries a gun or the latest designer handbag with
the purpose of "impressing" others is certainly a symptom of a destructive
impulse in the human condition.

On the other hand, if a person feels better about themselves by consuming
designer water, or dressing in fashionable clothing, driving an
environmentally friendly car, or carrying a Glock, well, what's WRONG with
feeling good?

Women who've had breast implants tell me they feel more confident, secure,
and capable. I feel the same way with my pistol.