Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

harry wrote:

That's pretty sick.
Hunters. American "heros" out shooting helpless animals with high
power guns. Pretty sick too. You poisoned their minds.
If you wanted to see heros you need to go to Africa. (Kenya).
There the Masia armed their teenage son with a spear and a shield.
They were surrounded with armed warriors and into the ring was put an
adult male lion. Only one came out alive. These were true heros.
Only after that could they marry. (Several wives)
As they are running out of lions these days, they are needed for
tourists to watch, this no longer done. However I did personally
witness a small group go into the bush at night armed only with spears
to pursue/kill lions that were killing cattle. Now that is heroism.
BTW these were proper lions, big as a cow, not your new world toy town
ones.

Heroes? Hunting lions with spears? Well, I guess if spears was all they had
and their livelihood was at risk...

But, given modern society, I can think of several words that would be far
more appropriate than "hero," with "fool" being at the top of the list.