Posted to rec.woodworking
Neil Brooks Neil Brooks is offline

Default OT Someone in Power with BALLS !!!!

On May 14, 7:12*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Charlie Self wrote:

I've got a friend right now who is whining in disbelief that Obama
appointed someone without judicial experience--he "can't believe it!"

I sent him some facts about the early Supreme Court, including some
Washington (George, not D.C.) appointees with no judicial experience,
including a couple of the Founding Fathers.

No response.

Well, our president campaigned on the promise of cooperation, comity, and
conciliation.

Had he remained true to his word, he would have said (to, say, minority
leader Senator Mitch McConnell) "Look, Mitch, this is my second appointment.