Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-American flag offends teacher

On Fri, 14 May 2010 02:13:09 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
P.S: Yes, indeedy. I'm an avid reader.

Reading what? We might arrange a book exchange, I have thousands of novels.

Oh, sure. Like I want all those Danielle Steele novels and _The Lesbo
Love Lush of Lower Ludlow_. Uh, huh.

I have a wide range of reading interests, from histo-political (_The
Genius of the People_ is on one of my 5 to-be-read stacks) to scifi to
science to wooddorking to metaldorking to woo-woo (as my ex-BIL called
the psychic world) to health to nature. Anything interesting. I just
picked up _Backroads of Oregon_ and want to go for a drive now. But
I'm too busy. sigh Owning businesses is a mixed blessing, but I'm
sure you know that. I need 6-8 weeks off to let a stress fracture of
my left index metatarsal/phalangeal joint heal, but even The Chosen
One's Obamacare won't help me there. (No, it's not from wearing
high-heels, silly girl.)

Whatcha got? Maybe we could swap boxfuls. (No 2-way trips. That gets
too expensive. If it's a keeper, keep it.)

--
Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change.
-- Andre Gide