Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff R.[_3_] Jeff R.[_3_] is offline

Default OT - new political idea

"Buerste" wrote in message

"Jeff R." wrote in message
u...
snip
Just don't try to attribute "truth" to that which is obviously fiction.
And don't tell my children that your fables and myths are the "truth".
It makes you look very silly and naive.

Don't you think?

No?

--
Jeff R.
(maybe you should)

Yet most atheists think nothing of shoving their faith down others'
throats. Gee, another double standard from the left.

You misunderstand.
All I said was:
" Just don't try to attribute "truth" to that which is obviously fiction.
And don't tell my children that your fables and myths are the "truth".
It makes you look very silly and naive."

All other assumptions are your constructions - entirely.
You don't have the right to make up things and attribute them to me - or
anyone else.

You go right ahead and believe whatever you like. I don't care.
Just don't ....
....oh heck.
Just read what I wrote.

--