Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Craigslist murderers

If a person believes that the US government (Our Nation's
Leaders, who used to be called our elected represenatives)
is reaching for ever more power over the citizens (who are
now called civillians). Then it's an easy next step to
figure that more gun laws and making guns into demons is a
natural next step in seeking power over the people.

Taking the kids for range time is empowering, which is
totally not what the ever growing Fed wants. Rather, teach
that guns are bad when in citizens hands. And always dial
911 if you have concerns. Free men shoot back, subjects call
911.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

It's a pleasure to see someone sounding off with a bit of
reason
guns. The whacks from both sides of that argument get
*way* too
much press.

Jim