Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Craigslist murderers

On Thu, 13 May 2010 16:58:04 -0400, George
wrote:

Much better to be robbed by the pawn shop

Chances are the guy would have walked out alive. Unfortunately there are
way too many folks who think if they think good thoughts everything will
be OK.

Point taken! I learned years ago that rehabilitation doesn't work.
How can you rehabilitate a person that has never been habilitated?

We have predators that walk this earth, prey on the innocent. They
should not be allowed to walk among public streets or have oxygen.

An excellent example is our current president thinking that if he
apologized to everyone we would all be holding hands and singing songs
together instead of realizing that there are nasty people in the world.

POSTUS has been seen bowing before his new pet dog.