Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Courtney David Courtney is offline

Default rotational vibration

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message
anews.com...

It looks like the DynaFlex LCR series is made for PTO applications...
maybe there is one that will "bolt right on" without too much effort?
http://www.lord.com/portals/0/vibrat..._couplings.pdf
Catalog page 103... which is page 17 of the pdf; shows the LCR series.
There is a note that they can be either "through bolted"... or the
metal inserts can be tapped or counter-bored to accept fasteners; so
there is a variety of mounting choices.

BINGO!!!!

This is just what I need. And I've got room to install this.

You get a FREE BAG OF APPLES. But, just ask Bob Swinney, its hard to
collect the prize.

Thanks a bunch,

Karl

You're welcome... don't worry about the prize, it's the thought that
counts. LOL
David