Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is this draft stopping product called?

On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:11:33 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

I have this around the frame of my storm door, and I have seen it on other
applications as well. It is a strip of very fine fibers, each fiber about
1/8" long, assembled in a long section which is cut to length, and is about
1/4" wide.

In other applications, it is wider, and the fibers are longer.

Here's a pic from the one around my storm door:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2...aftstopper.jpg

Does anyone know what this is called, who manufactures it, or even where I
could buy some?

Thanks,

Jon

Go to a good window service/glass company.
Here in Kitchener I'd go to Reinharts on Maple Ave.
90% chance Joe would have something in stock to do the job, and if
not, better than 90% he can get it for you.