Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Second anniversary

Because We Carry the Fire? wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message

Congrats ! I've been smoke-free for over 5 years now , and that 12
year number doesn't apply to everyone . Useta be the smell of smoke
made me went one , now it makes me gag . And I can tell which cars
have occupants who are smoking when I pass them on my bike ... and
what they're smoking too . Followed a big RV down I-40 one day last
fall , they must have had a dozen joints burning from the smell .

LOL, I thought you were going to say you could tell a Marlboro from a
Pall Mall. October will be 5 years for me as well. I couldn't be
tempted with a cigarette today, but sometimes I dream of a good
cigar. Then I wake up. Hmm, haven't thought about joints, maybe when
I'm old and my eyesight begins to fail.

Your fingers will be too stiff and hurt too much to roll a decent doobie by
then . I recommend a pipe .
--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"